At BAM SAS ("we"), we are attentive to respecting your privacy and we are committed to making the confidentiality of your data one of our priorities.
As soon as we collect your data, all our teams ensure:
- use your data in a lawful, fair and transparent manner;
- collect only the data necessary for the management of our website and our online sales;
- keep your data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the objectives of our processing;
- update the data we have on you on a regular basis.
Who is responsible for processing?
BAM SAS (located rue de la Vignerie, 14160 Dives-sur-Mer, France) is responsible for the processing of your personal data that we collect on our website (https://eu.bamcases.com/).
- What is personal data: Personal data is information that identifies you, directly or indirectly; it can be your name, your first name, your postal and email addresses, as well as your browsing data.
- What is a data controller: This is the person or organization that decides to process your personal data, and determines why and how to use it.
Why do we use your data and how long do we keep it?
- What is a purpose: this is the main goal of using your data.
- What is a legal basis: it is the basis on which the use of your data is to be lawful.
- What is a retention period: this is the length of time for which we need to use your data in relation to the purpose pursued, unless the law allows us or requires us to keep them longer.
In order to simplify the presentation of the characteristics of the various processing operations implemented, we have grouped them together in the table below which presents for each purpose the legal basis retained as well as the corresponding retention period.
- Management of our site
- Management of pre-litigation and litigation
Our legitimate interest in:
- the administration of our site,
- establish proof of a right or a contract
- When you are a customer: 3 years from the end of the commercial relationship or from the last contact you had with us.
- Order management
- Customer relationship management
Execution of the contract relating to the sale of our products
- Duration of the contractual relationship.
- Response to a legal retention obligation (accounting, tax, etc.)
Compliance with a legal obligation
- Duration in accordance with legal obligations or the deadlines provided for by law.
What personal data do we use?
In order to use your data for the purposes stated above, we collect the following data:
- Your first and last name,
- Your email address,
- Your phone number,
- Your postal address,
- Your IP address.
Who do we share your data with?
Your personal data is only accessible to persons authorized, by virtue of their function, to process it (such as members of our sales and communication departments).
They are also sent to our external service providers, acting on our behalf, such as those involved in the management of data storage. We make sure that these present the necessary guarantees to respect the security and confidentiality of your data.
We may also be required, by virtue of a legal obligation, to transmit your personal data to an administrative authority or an authorized public body (eg tax administration or others).
When you place an order on our site, the data relating to your means of payment used is directly collected by the payment provider you have chosen. The latter processes your data in accordance with the strictest security rules applicable in the electronic commerce sector. In particular, the transactions are carried out by a secure and encrypted process according to the state of the art.
What are your rights over your personal data?
You have many rights regarding your data and the use that is made of it. You can request access, rectification or, where appropriate, the erasure of your data. It is also possible for you, in certain cases, to object to the processing of your data or to request its limitation.
You can also ask us that the data you have communicated to us be provided to you, in a structured and machine-readable format, this is called the right to portability.
In another register, you can also establish directives (general or specific) as to the fate of your data after your death, and register these directives with a trusted third party certified by the National Commission for Informatics and Freedoms (CNIL).
For more information on your rights, you can consult the CNIL website. If you feel that we are not respecting your rights or our obligations, you can file a complaint with the CNIL.
How to contact us ?
You can exercise your rights, or ask us any questions regarding the processing of your personal data at the following address: RGPD@BAMCASES.COM
We are committed to processing your requests as soon as possible.
This confidentiality policy may be modified or supplemented at any time with a view in particular to complying with any legislative, regulatory, jurisprudential or technological developments.
Date of last update: 19/08/2022